It's Raider Homecoming Week!!!
Come cheer on the Raiders as they take on the Mid-Crest Panthers and the Orland Park Pioneers. The Raiders start at 2pm with the Widget team, 3pm will be your 1st place Raider PeeWee's. The PeeWee A's who are in the division lead will begin at 4pm, next will be that scrappy JV team at 5:30pm. And finally at 7pm, the undefeated Raider varsity will look to up their record to 5-0! Did I mention that the Raiderettes will be putting on their famous halftime extravaganza between each game?
1) Weigh-ins will be this Saturday, make sure all PeeWee players thru Varsity are at the Raider shed no later than 6:30am. This is a mandatory weigh-in... no exceptions!
2) The Raider Coach's will be hosting the 3rd annual Pancake breakfast immediately following weigh-ins (approximatly 7:30am). $5 dollars gets you all you can eat Hotcakes, Sausage and Bacon... mmm, I can smell it already!
3) Tents will be allowed on the home sideline as long as they are 15'-20' behind the rope. If they get too close the field gets cut off for the tower crew. Tents behind the end-zone can be moved close to the rope.
4) Parents, Moms will line up on the 50 yard line before your child's game, Dad and Raider/Raiderette will run out from the end-zone to present a gift to Mom. If Mom or Dad is unable to attend, please make sure someone is able to take their place
(Grandma/Grandpa, Aunt/Uncle, Brother/Sister).
5) All raffle tickets need to be turned in before the drawing on Saturday. Please turn them in no later than 4pm in the consession stand. The Raider Raffle will be drawn before the JV game at 5pm. Good Luck!
6) Don't forget to check this weeks "special" in the consession stand. Please remember that the Raider stand is our biggest fundraiser of the year and it is the reason we have been able to keep our fees at a league low.
7) What's that you say? Your looking for the latest Raider gear... Check out the spirit tent and see what they have to offer.
8) Have a great homecoming and show our Raider Pride!!! Go Raiders!!!